Monday, August 17, 2009

10 Sounds I HATE HATE HATE to Hear!!!!

1. Sex. Period. Just...NO!!
2. Smacking aka THE CHEWING OF YOUR FOOD...nastiness crap EVER
3. You on the phone wit Pookie...no I do NOT need to know that it turns out that he is NOT Shaquetha's baby fahva!!
4. Nething from Cher...WHY does she still have a career...WHY did she ever have one???
5. That nasty song neegs be makin wit their snot...ugh stomach crampin thinkin about it
6. QUEEFS
7. Tone deaf ppl...
8. Financial aid ppl on the phone tellin me there aint no mo money...WATCHU MEAN?!?!
9. The heavy breather on the phone...ICK
10. Bow Wow...y do u have a new record deal wit lil wayne?????

Oh and a bonus one?? Beat her down singin about he done changed...let's test that...I'm gonna call u a name and c if u hit me...10 to 1 u will...

No comments:

Post a Comment