Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Made. Me. Sick.

So I didn't post this yesterday because I was sooo tired and fell asleep. Netywho. I'm torn bewteen wat I was freaked out about yesterday. But the thing that I actually txted ppl about was the gum. That I found. On the bottom of my foot. (insert scream...HERE!!!!!!!!)
So I was walking along and I noticed that my foot felt weird and sticky. I thought this was odd because I had A SHOE ON!!! I thought my shoes were starting to stick to my foot bc they were cheap. Not the freakin case. I looked at my heel and there. on the SOLE of my foot was someone's gum. I died. For like 3 minutes. I dont kno how the EFF that piece of gum managed to find its way btw my sole and my shoes but.it.did. And I had to pick it off wit my FINGERS!!!
Kill myself...HERE! Probs one of the most disgusting experiences of my entire freaking life. Sigh.
Had to txt about that..........But the other thing that made me rear my head back in disgust was this tour guide I had yesterday...Poor guy didn't know that the whole time he was showing us around I was plannin on writin about his black toof. That thing...shudder. A dead toof. Just sittin there WAVIN AT ME!!!!!! Why dont he just get that pulled out?? I'm sure he'd be a lot happier...as would the rest of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment