Friday, August 7, 2009

The "Gotta-Send-A-Txt-About-This" Moment of the day

So, I'm gonna do this thing where I make a post each day about a moment that made me pause and go WHAT THE?! dang I GOTTA tell somebody about this. So here's the first one. So today I was gettin the hurr did (it's lookin ruuullll fresh- props to Dejah) and I was sittin under the dryer kinda spacin out. Thats when...IT appeared. I notice people's feet a lot so I happened to look down at this one lady's. And I sorely regret doin that now. First I saw ashy, uneven-lengthed toes. Stomach turn #1. THEN I took a closer look and realized that on one of this lady's feets, her fourth toe was missing the top half. Insert. Vomit. Here. I'm pretty sure I just gaped at it. Screamed inwardly for a good minute and a half then pounced. Started txtin ne and urrybody bout that half a toe thing. EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No comments:

Post a Comment