Sunday, August 9, 2009

...R u FORREALS?!

Hey yall. I watched this and...was personally offended. Who imitates queen B in a serious manner and is this bad?? That's like blaspehmous. Forreals. This girl Miranda...she's hilarious. I've watched several of this tone deaf girl's videos and have laughed hysterically. The bad singers that think they're amazing are the funniest ones. But after this video, I had to go watch the real single ladies video so my brain would stop spazzing out.
Looking at some of her other videos and their comments, I've come to the conclusion that this girl is faking her badness. There is one song she sang that sounded decent but I don't remember which one it was. But nobody can sound that bad and still seriously believe that they're amazing. And that dance to single ladies. B.S. Complete and total. Has to be. I heard that "Miranda" is this girl's alter-ego and that her real name is Connie and Connie may be able to hold a note. Said Connie girl thing is rumored to be an actress. If this is true, this girl is brilliant. I think I would be a little saddened however if it turns out she's an actress. The thought of this girl really thinking her voice is amazing = pure hilarity. Try not to pee ur pants watching this video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment