Friday, August 7, 2009

Real Hoodrats...err Housewives of Atlanta


(photo courtesy of hulu.com)
So I am a major fan of Real Housewives because that is EXACTAMENTE what I plan on being...hopefully VERY soon! The drama is hilarious. Yesterday however was just a hott mess. Nene and Sheree decided to "have an intervention" with Kim. RED FLAG #1.
They wanted to address Kim's lies. Note...the whole show is about how much they lie and connive - guess they forgot about that. RED FLAG #2. So they sit down with Kim and Sheree immediately becomes combative and GASP starts LYING...who would have seen that coming??
It quickly escalates into a shouting match as the wheats look on in horror and abject disgust. Kim leaves...GOOD MOVE KIM (classiest thing of the night). Sheree decides she wants to go follow her and "beat her a**". Dear Sheree, you fail. Sheree runs after Kim, jumps in her face and pulls on Kim's hairpiece. Now that's just a lowblow. I would say that Sheree is lucky that wasn't a black woman (such as Nene) that she tried that crap with bc she would've been DROPPED!! She was just excited because she got buck wit Anthony. Sheree is really not wise. Might I add that Kim refrained from hitting her the whole time. Kudos to you girl for the most classiness.
(photo courtesy of hollywoodlife.com...smh sheree)
So here's the problem that I had. Confronting somebody is one thing. Doing it with two or more people against one person never results in anything good. Ever. A fighting match will ensue. If you have an issue with somebody, sit down and talk to them one-on-one. You'll get more results this way. And I'm gonna need for almost 40 yr old women to not only KNOW this but to PRACTICE this. Like I said...hoodrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment