Friday, August 7, 2009

Steve McNair

(Photo Courtesy of www.wikepedia.org)
Okay so. Everybody knows Steve McNair died, how he died, and WHY he died. So Steve McNair had a lovely wife and four children. Oh and at least two mistresses. Note, I said mistresses NOT girlfriends because he was MARRIED!!!! Now his main ho, Sahel Kazemi who was twenty-two, was living in a condo thing PAID for by good ole Steve. Well this ho forgot her place and got jealous of his other hoes. She decides she's going to make him pay. So she pumps him with steel and then turns the gun on herself. I guess it's a "if i can't have him completely nobody can"-type sitch. This is how I feel about it: Fellas if you gonna mess around on ur wives, u had better make SURE that ur ho knows her place. She needs to be crystal clear that she does NOT have no ring on her finger, does NOT have your last name, does not have ANYTHING but some of ur paper and ur junk (crude but true). How DARE Sahel try and get brand new. How dare Stevie gamble his marriage and ultimately his LIFE over some not-even-goodlooking trick. Steven, I hope you weren't honestly surprised when that crazy ho turned on you. Now your wife and other baby mamas get to explain to YOUR children why daddy aint coming home no more. Cuz you couldn't keep it in your pants. While I am not justifying her killing you, that was obviously crazy, you made a huge gamble and lost. And as to Steve's wife not knowing about your ho...lies. Aint no way in this world she could not have known that you were a rolling stone. I personally think that she was mad as piss that that stupid ho beat her to getting Steve McNair. That's how I would've felt anyway. But alas, there is nothing to be done but to move on and HOPEFULLY people will learn from these costly mistakes. R.I.P. McNair.

(hmmm maybe she had a sparkling personality??? photo courtesy of http://news.lalate.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment