skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TheAshleyShow
Friday, August 7, 2009
Accidentally on Purpose
My boo is still gonna be on tv!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! Although he's not starring on the game, Pooch Hall will be playing on the CBS show "Accidentally on Purpose" (please tell me i'll still be able to see him shirtless...). It premieres on Sept. 21st at 8:30...ummm i kno MY behind will be watching. Love that man. Watch the trailer! (sidenote: POOCH LEAVE UR WIFE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahahahahaha)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
October
(2)
▼
August
(26)
10 Sounds I HATE HATE HATE to Hear!!!!
This Is WHY Peeps Hate the Dentist...
Queen Beee...She Got Another One
Made. Me. Sick.
So Pedicure, So Nice
Top 10 Things That Should NEVER Happen
EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!
Well...we know B's hips aren't fake
WHAT THE?!
...R u FORREALS?!
Sheree LIES...I mean Tweets back
Shocker Moment
Hey Nene...close YOUR mouth!!!
Had to go there
Accidentally on Purpose
The "Gotta-Send-A-Txt-About-This" Moment of the day
RiRi Don't Let Him Beat You Down No Mo'!!!
Mariah Carey(awn)...Girl WHAT is u durin?!?!
The Game...come backkkkk
Merry Christmas Yall...sigh ohhhh BritBrit
Real Hoodrats...err Housewives of Atlanta
Oh Solo...
Whitney is BACK and off crack (we hope...)!!!
Steve McNair
Kate Gosselin
The Deal
About Me
Ashley_Rob
I make no apologies for who I am. I love hard and I'm loyal. Cross me though and I'm gone.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment