Monday, August 10, 2009

So Pedicure, So Nice

I'm realizin that I be talkin about feets a lot. Cain't help myself. Netways. So I was gettin my feets did yesterday and I was doin some reflectin but mostly starin into space ignoring the guy who was singing higher than mariah carey while massaging my leg...I digress. It started to occur to me that nail shops play the weirdest and most absurd things I've ever heard. At the nail salon at elon mei ling put on the spice girls album and was like "SPICEGIRL, YOU LIKE?!" The salon I was at yesterday always plays some weird film that I suspect is made by some Asian country about American life. wtf??? Like the last movie was about how the Africans discovered wheats. I swear this movie was set in the 1970s and they had these Africans lookin at them like they were gods. People in africa had seen wheats before!!! Kno how i kno?!?! BECAUSE I SEEM TO REMEMBER A BIG A** COLONIZATION of the whole effin continent!!!!!!!!!!!!! smh. ppl be tryna ignore that like it aint happen. HISTORY PPL HISTORY. LEARN IT!! netways. so yeah. always the weirdest settings in nail shops. but as long as u come out lookin fresh...who cares that u have "spice up ur life" stuck in ur head??

No comments:

Post a Comment