(photo courtesy of theinsider.com...girl u better NOT)Now Rihanna u KNO u aint got NO business tryna get back wit Chris Brown...baby do u need to see those pics of ur face again?? Now nobody wants to play the victim, but umm honey I think u earned the right to...Releasing that restraining order...snuggling with him...letting him TOUCH UR FACE...all things that raise a lot of red flags. Get it together. Now. U kno, when I first heard about him beating u I said WTF was she letting him hit her while he was DRIVING A CAR!! I mean all I could think about was if that had been me, he would've gotten one hit in before I'm either hitting back or rolling out the car. In my mind he's multi-tasking so u would have some sort of advantage. But I had to realize I wasn't in the situation so I might have curled up into a ball too. BUT LET ME TELL U WAT I WOULDVE DONE AFTERWARDS: BLOWN.HIS.ISH.UP!!! ERRRYYYBODY woulda known about beat-her-down. His behind wouldve been BLACKLISTED and i wouldve called pookie and friends to come let him kno wat the deal was!!! I don't care how many times that BOY (note the emphasis of BOY here bc MEN do NOT hit women under ne circumstance) has told u he's sorry. If u forgive him fine. BUT FORGIVE AND WALK AWAY!! "Sometimes love comes around, but just get back up, just get back up when love knocks you down." - pretty sure Keri Hilson was talkin about "love" in a figurative sense...not literally. Leave that boy alone before he knocks u down and u wont EVER be able to get back up!!!!! And just in case u forgot.....................

You pick which face u want boo. Be smart. Do not support or ignore domestic violence.(photo courtesy of atlmalcontent.wordpress.com and hollywoodandvine.wordpress...)
No comments:
Post a Comment