Okay. Ladies. Everybody knows how important first impressions are. The physical impression plays an important role. So. When you have CATERPILLARS dying on ur face...we officially have a problem. Eyebrows literally make or break ur face. I give u a free pass to having "furry" eyebrows until u graduate from high skool. Maybe into the first 3 months of college. But after that u need to be getting ur eyebrows done on the regular. Period. There is absolutely no excuse. Invest the 7, 8, 10 dollars in getting them things waxed, tweezed, threaded, WHATEVER! I just do NOT wanna look at ur face and cringe. Hate that mess. Get on ur grown woman and get those things UNDER CONTROL!!!! A nice elongated, neat, fairly thin eyebrow will take u so so so far...with me that is and I can think of other people who feel the same way. So. GET THEM THANGS DONE!!!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment