Friday, August 7, 2009

Merry Christmas Yall...sigh ohhhh BritBrit

(photo courtesy of bittenandbound.com...lookin HAWT)

The Circus is coming to town yall!!! I'm sure uve all heard that Britbrit is about to take her tour to the USA...HOORAY!!! Tickets: $150 a pop. Now Britney u r the queen of pop. NOT the reigning queen of the world like queen B. THEREFORE, queen B is the ONLY person I'll be paying $150 for!!! But wat I really want to talk about is K.Fed. Oh that pregnant, pardon, fat pitiful excuse of a man. Britney baby, u need to SUE him for using up ur child support money to feed them kids!! Does he even feed them?! Bcuz it would appear that all the food would be going into his belly and NOWHERE near their mouths. Smh. But u kno what I do have mad respect for you Brit. This man has left u broken and half out ur mind and u still fought back!! Ppl hate on Britney so much because of her breakdown. When really, she's no different from nebody else going thru a hard time. Her misfortune was to have her every move watched by the paparazzi....but shes back and almost fully sane!! Luv ya Brit!!

(photo courtesy of hollywooddame.com...kfed i liked u better when u were a nonexistent backup dancer...at least u were not eating everything in sight...)


No comments:

Post a Comment