Friday, August 7, 2009

Kate Gosselin

(Photo Courtesy of In Touch Magazine)
Now I have some opinions about this woman and her family. When she was with Jon, I would fully agree that she was a castrating b****. I do however understand that having all those young children is stressful - but taking it out on ur husband is a sure fire way for divorce...as we see now. My main point actually to this blog is this article I saw about her spanking her children. I.was.outraged. Especially when "The Nanny" gave her opinion. Let me explain...they were condemning her for spanking her children and "The Nanny" was chiming in with her two cents about how spanking should never happen. Hey nanny chick, when's the last time you were a single mom to eight children? Oh, never you say?? Right. Let me tell you what does not work. The timeout chair. If my mother had made me sit in a chair every time I was "naughty" I'm pretty sure I'd be a hooker by now. Spanking works. Notice how I did not say CHILD ABUSE!! There is a difference people. The Bible says spareth not the rod. I was spanked as a child and I believe that was effective. When a child gets brand new, their butt needs to be checked. Period. So I, in fact, applaud Kate Gosselin. That girl looked like she needed a spanking a LONG time ago.
"Whether the paparazzi are there or not, I am a mother first. I love my children and when they misbehave, I discipline them as I deem appropriate for the situation," (Kate Gosselin, In Touch Magazine)
YOU TELL EM KATE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment